Monday, February 8, 2010

Creeeper!!!

AH!! Theres this kid in my 5th per. he wrote me a note it was sooo wierd.

Dear girl,
I am in love with you give me a change I am crazy in love with you Plase write back when you give a change I love you always will be to be honety I never had a girlfriend before.

And thats it. He doesnt even kno my name!!! wtf?!?! haha he gave it me in the hall. he said here green or girl im not exactly sure!! but wat the fuck?! like hes always got drool on the corners of his mouth and he reeks!! and hes kinda stupid. did u SEE the grammer? i mean really. theres intentional shorthand, then theres...that. lolz i mean its funny, but if he really does i dont wanna break his heart, but i mean really. He loves me? when he doesnt even kno my name. haha then my friends wrote stuff that i could say to him.

Doan: Aye dawg, I appreciate your love letter! It was stupid fly but yousa stupid fly! Who da fuhk it be?! I need to know you before I call dem cops. Alight dog!
Antonio: Listen, I think its awesome thta you like me and everything, but to be 100% Honest. I don't feel the same way about you as you feel about me. i hope there is no hard feelings.
Doan:Lets go to the Spice lands and play with eachother's hair!
Justice:LEARN YOUR GRAMMER, YOU CREEPER! I DON'T LIKE YOU, OKAY?? BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! I MEAN NEVER!!(she wrote in all caps)
Doan:Listen Dawg, yuu aint my type!
Antonio; Look!you are stupid! Learn how to spell, go back to 3rd grade, you ignorant piece of crap! get it through your thick fat ass head! I dont like and never will get the picture, you are a loser and I will never EVER like you because I think you look like your face was run over by a 18 wheel truck eat shit and die, dummy!(Antonio can be particularly cruel )
Doan:damn, yousa fineass cutie, but chuu ain't my type! Go away, If yuu go and write a note tuu me again, yuu'll be srry!

And that is that. strange aint it. I have some wonderful friends don't I? Anyway I have an awesome picture or two to post later so...."I'll be back" as said by Arnold Schwarzeneggar. HA! That was the random quote for today!Gotcha! peace homie gee's

No comments:

Post a Comment