Tuesday, July 6, 2010

good-bye!!

DAMMIT!! wat the hell?! i really thought i was free from his...grasp...on me. well not anymore. marissa friken forced me to talk to him. ugh, ive tried so hard to keep myself away from him, to distance myself, to let him go...then...this. ugh. i cant get away. its friken annoying...im pretty sure he likes marissa, but whenever he talks to me it sounds like he still likes me and brings all that emotion flooding back. i dont want this. he needs to pick one of us (or neither of us watever) but im tired of it.and since i cant really talk to him without texting, he might as well pick marissa and stop...talking to me like he does. unless hes just being nice or somethin, i dont kno. all i kno is that marissa insists that he likes me still. she said i make him happy, he said he missed me in like all caps and she said he doesnt say it like that to her, then he said we gotta hang out before i leave but then i said i leave tomorrow he said something along the lines of well hugs and kisses and somethin bout god...i dunno, ugh ok im done talking about him...ok
ok well as u kno im leavin tomorrow, especially since i said that in my last blog, this is my last blog before i leave so wat should i say?? i dunno, feels like im dying or something lolz, im comin back anyway so watever buh-bye...see/talk to you in 19 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment