Sunday, March 7, 2010

ahhhh!!

waz up homie gees?!?! im sittin at doans house waitin for the popcorn to cool. stupid mom wouldnt take me to massing of the colors. so now im stuck here. ugh i dont wanna be here. haha lolz jk jk. doans wierd. we were video chattin with justice, then the stupid ho went to go take a shower. gosh my aunt is so annoying! i actually dont like her....is that bad? shes family but she pissing me off! oh well watevs...kimberly is sooo awesome. i just wanna lick her all over!!! i love her sooo much!!!aaah!! my jackets furry its bad. i hate it but it wont go away!!! aaaaaaaaah!!!! man we gotta go dress shopping again :( but im maybe ill go with doan and justice so it wont be as bad. eh idk. watever. i wonder if kileeis gunna invite us to her 15 thingy. i dunno. cuz we kept seeing her at the mall, and she told us about it so i dunno. doan does have a point about she might not care about us being friends. haha cj is sooo wierd. i dont know why he just is. ahhhhh!!! u kno what?? doan and jusstice having bfs makes me sadish. not like really sad but like u know....it just makes me want johnny more. not like want in a sick way but like u kno a relationship i guess. like im not jealous, far from, im happy for them. i just kinda feel like the odd ball with no-one....ya know??? ugh ih well ill get over it. maybe i should go out with richmond....hmmmm.......EWWWWWW nooo!!!! nevermind i jus couldnt imagine that. ugh why cant i get him outta my head!!!! ahhhh!!!! and i still refuse to believe he likes me...and thats me signingoff. peac3.

No comments:

Post a Comment