Friday, March 5, 2010

ribbitt

I'm at school with daisy its actually cool. Doans hangin out with cj right now, but I wanna go to her house plus I don't actually have my key soooo yea. I found a frog! It was awesome. Haha so I showed people and like everybody freaked out. U guys are all wimps!! Lolz but Really u are. Doan took a picture of it haha. Ugh I'm kinda bored. I feel like I'm annoying doan but I really don't have anywhere else to go. SoRry doan. Ugh. I'm bored. Grace is wierd I'm hanging out with her and daisy in one of the practice rooms. She's kinda mean. She. Was playing sumthin on the piano and it was Supposed to be originally in the twilight movie but it got cut out and I mentioned it and she was all like no its not!! But she can play the piano really well or at least better than I can so I got some repect for her, I guess. When am I supposed to go get doan? Ugh. I feel really annoying!! AaaaaAAAhh!!! Sorry doan :( poo...hmm what to do. Now? I could text justice? Yea imma do that hold onn. Ok I did that. I don't remember what She said she had to do afyer school today so idk if shell respond. So did daisy come here just to see doan or what? Is she goin to ur house to? This is pointless in asking since ur probably not gunna read till after I found out so... Yea. Whatever. Do do do do do. I'm bored now ugh there's a whole half hour left. Oh ny gosh!!! That's a lot of time. Oh well I least I got justice to talk to.wow daisy drinks and smoke that's gross. Well. I'm gonna go. Now. Peac3

No comments:

Post a Comment