Sunday, June 27, 2010

ridin on a jet-plane...

wow its been loong time since i blogged. well nuthin much as happened tho so no real reason to anyway :P i havent done anything...yet. leavin for my trip in nine days. damn its so close. im not even freakin out and bein all excited and stuff. im acting like its just another day. went on a huge shopping spree this weekened to get a bunch of stuff for the trip that ill prolly never use again. dont you hate that?? i also got me some 25 gigs o' memory for my camcorder. but even then thats only like 600 min. of video. i really hope they have computers or somethin i can access in the hotels or whatever. cuz if not im majorly fucked. :) haha...wat else? i got my debit card. its not like i used it, i gotta save the money in the account for my trip. i got 280 bucks to spend. yay. and watevers left, i hope i get to spend it here, maybe chill at the mall with MY debit card and WITHOUT my mom. i went to the allergist. turns out im allergic to cats. WTF?! i was in the docs office and i looked at mom and i was like WTF?! its friken amazing. so if justice got her computer taken away, how did she tell u she got it taken away?? lolz wat else has been happenin this summer?? NOTHING!! yea, summer kinda sucks so far. i cant wait for that plane ride. i love being on a plane...even tho im asleep half the time. my mom is pissing me the fuck off. shes such a fucking bitch. what the hell is her damn problem?1 damn how can someone be such a bitch?? shes sooo fucking irritating. doan do u want the journal before i leave?? im not takin it with me and it aint gunna do any good sittin in my room. well...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment