Sunday, May 23, 2010

good news-ish

well all the problems i talked about last time are still there, but im kinda good with it now. its still sorta eating me up inside, but watevs (for right now) any way...guess who i was talking to last night...yup, johnny. we were talking on and off for about two hours. and i have come to the conclusion...i think he might like me. it's just the way he talks to me. cuz i said hey and hes said hey! :) and then he asked me how ive been, not wats up, he said something along the lines of so how have u been doing?? yup then he started confiding in me again, like when i had texting. it was nice, it's kind of nice to have peole do that. then he said thank you for making me feel better. then he said he gets mad cuz he cant express his feelings and i said u should find someone to talk to and he said i cant talk to you right? and i said yea and he said thanks :) then i told him i played guitar a little bit and he said thats super beast....yup, thats it, its just the way he talks to me makes me think he might. oh i didnt say this last time, cj and i had a nice long converstion...alot of it was about me liking johnny...it was interesting. yup yup, well justice, thanks fer ditching me on messenger...youre so nice

No comments:

Post a Comment