Tuesday, May 25, 2010

its a race...

oh my gosh...i must really like this guy. i IM'd on facebook and he responded and my heart started to race, and my hand s got really sweaty. i dont even do that around him in person...oh wow this is friken amazing. hehe. he called me hun again :) i said can you plz bring my head phones to school tomorrow? and he said yeahh hun. aaah!!! last time he did that was after he told me he liked me! ohemgeezness!!! yay! he so does like me! yipee! o my gish did i just say yippee?!?! holy shit i did!! oh my gish! gish?? what the hell is wrong with me?!?! uhmmmm....i forgot what i was gunna say...oh yea, maybe now i can write a happy poem...im gunna try...yea!!! im...i dunno...theres nuthin much to write anymore...i hate the doctor on deadliest warrior. well i dont hate him, just his "jokes" arent funny...everything that was inside blah blah BLAH!!! gosh haha i am in a REALLY good mood right now....well i wass....then he mentioned marissa. hes always gotta mention her!!! ok nvm...im in a good mood again, he said she was being annoying. i mean its annoying how he always mentions her, but hes saying shes annoying, so i dunno...hmmm. oh well im almost positive he likes me, so im good. :D lolz...i guess he really wants to talk to me cuz hes always sayin u need texting, ask ur mommie(his spelling) for texting. lolz :) yup im in a really good mood. ughness, i dont wanna stop typing cuz if i do, i gotta get off the computer...i wont cuz im talking to johnny :) but ya kno...tee hee. oh my gish...i think im giddy. i kno right?! giddy...what the hell is wrong with me?! haha...what is the "like" thing on facebook, i dont get it...ooh do you guys watch deadliest warrior?? i think u would like it j-dog...its got alot of the history crap u like. i just like it for the blood and guts :D yummy haha. now im just blabbering...blah blah blah blah...hmmm ima check doans blog real qwik...why havent you updated your blog?!?! i like reading yourss...its soo interesting...lolz seriously though, it is. justice, yours is interesting too, but its to short. oh! ima download mr. brightside real qwik!! eh...nvm...sorry j-dog. ugh my gosh!!! why does he gotta keep bringing up marissa?!?! what the hell. i think some ppl think just cuz were cousins iim obligated to kno stuuff about her and talk about her. like wht the hell is that all im good for?! this is what he said: "why does mills like me so much? like u know it would kill her if i said i was into someone else its like i liked* her but she became weird at the freakin ranch and thxx so much for saving me" what the hell...i dont kno anymore. can you believe that. ten min. ago i was 99 % sure he likes me, now im just like wat the fuck?! why do we always gotta talk about marissa?! ugh!! why the hell does he have to be soo confusing!? doan i agree with you...hes not playing with or he doesnt know he is, but he might as well be. member when i said when were in class i dont kno if he likes me? well today he was really close to me, like when (i apologize now for the relationship referral) ppl are going out and the guys sittin on a table or sumthin and the girl is on a lower surface and there really close. like that kinda. lolz he even gave me a massage, kinda...sounds really creepy right?? haha...watevs...its all a good sign. this is really long and my moms in bed so i guess i can go now. ill update later on the outcome of our convo...peac3

No comments:

Post a Comment