Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh Em Geezness!!!

Long time no write!!! Well its not like theres much to write about anyway....well theres one thing but I dont think u wanna hear me rant about that :D Uhm lifes pretty good. I got my friends so I'm pretty much set. The AP test is on thur. HOLY SHIT!!! THE AP TEST IS ON THURSDAY!!!! FUUUUUUUCK!!! JCLC was awesome. soooo going next year. wow this is really boring. ok I give. the big thing is that Johnny broke up with his GF so now our(mostly his) "plan" is back on. It was his idea and I know its stupid but I dont think i ever really got over him and it's kinda just a chance for me to get close to him again. Doan says he likes me cuz no guy would put so much effort into making a girl jealous and she says I'm the "rebound" girl kinda just that he always keeps coming back to me. I accept her theories, but there still isn't enough evidence to prove it indefinately. so i still think he doesnt like me. i dont think hes doin it to make marissa jealous, no thats just stupid, but i dont think hes doin it cuz he likes me. i cant figure out why hes doin it, but watevs. uhm wat else?? oh im still not happy bout cj (sorry doan) just like his restrictions are really stupid. hes a nice guy and all, just way to insecure and jealous.
this is when me doan and justice went to the mall. then we got in trouble from the mall cop. lolz ok i got nuthin else to say peac3

No comments:

Post a Comment